Date published on Youtube: 24 Aug 2020
Please do not add this to cart. There are no PDF downloads for this pattern. Sewing instructions are provided in youtube video embedded below.
All rights reserved. Please respect the work of the designer.
No part of this pattern may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior permission of SSOL.
Unzip to take a sip of water without having to remove your mask!
Available in one standard adult size, drafted after a standard surgical mask.
1. Top section (above zip) - 7” x 6.5” (1 exterior, 1 lining)
2. Bottom section (below zip) - 7” x 2” (1 exterior, 1 lining)
3. 1 nylon zipper (at least 5 inches)
4. Zipper tabs - 2” x 1” (2 exterior, 2 lining)
5. 2 elastic channels - 2” x 5” (2 exterior)
6. 2 elastic strips - 12”
If you have enjoyed my work and wish to support what I do, please consider buying me a coffee! I would appreciate it very much and it helps me to continue to do what I do. Thank you!